Horse Talk!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAY HI IF YOU'RE BACK!

3 posters

Go down

SAY HI IF YOU'RE BACK! Empty SAY HI IF YOU'RE BACK!

Post by jessiedarkis Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:38 pm

I saw Moki's post on facebook and figured what the heck, I'll go back Smile Many thanks to Melissa for setting everything up so well!! It looks basically the same!!

Anyway, I thought it might be easier for people to post on one topic here. But, if you're back (or if you're new) say hi and who you are!

SO HI!

I'm Jessie! My previous username was...Jessie. I have no idea what I was doing in the riding world back when I was active on the forum...probably just taking lessons at an eventing barn and riding a little appy mare. I am now totally hooked on dressage and am leasing an AWB gelding named Riley, schooling second level. Fun stuff!

This is me and Riley showing first level last summer.
SAY HI IF YOU'RE BACK! 557435_10151163405213383_1708222365_n

Anyway, your turn!
jessiedarkis
jessiedarkis

Back to top Go down

SAY HI IF YOU'RE BACK! Empty Re: SAY HI IF YOU'RE BACK!

Post by S.cattered Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Welcome back, Jessie! Riley looks gorgeous! It's cool that you've found something you're really into! I'm looking forward to seeing more posts about your dressage and how you and Riley are progressing. Very Happy

I've kind of already posted but I like this idea so I'll post a little bit anyway!

I was probably doing something similar when the forum was up to what I'm doing now, riding the horses at my riding school doing trail rides and the occasional lesson when I get a chance. Smile

At the moment I'm riding the lovely but so incredibly dorky Boa. I think I've been riding her for quite a few years now, I'm almost certain I posted about her in the old forum, we've been buddies forever. Razz
Anyway, to refresh, she's about 15ish years old and she's an Australian Stock Horse cross Arabian cross... something else.. haha. We didn't know her father as we bought her mother, Anna from the sales and wasn't told she was pregnant.
Anyway!
Here's the Bo-Bo Smile

SAY HI IF YOU'RE BACK! DSC02624

SAY HI IF YOU'RE BACK! DSC02600
S.cattered
S.cattered

https://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Neeners Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:09 am

Yay! Welcome back Jessie Very Happy

And haha, I did it for you guys, I just missed the community and thought it would all be great for us to get back in touch and keep updated this way!

You look like you're doing really well Very Happy Riley looks bloody lovely!
Neeners
Neeners
Admin

https://horselover2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down