Horse Talk!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos!

+2
Morgan&Moon
Neeners
6 posters

Go down

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Empty Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos!

Post by Neeners Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:35 am

These aren't in any particular order, so some are old, some are new-ish, and probably ones I haven't posted before, apart from Facebook!

Bare with me guys, I'm gonna have to widen the board because photos are cut off! Haha >_< I should really put a resize limit on photos, but I know we all don't really have time for that!

I will post these in short bursts.

This is Tigre at his first show Very Happy

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Tig_zps4e8e4382

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 12-9_zpse90f055e

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Tigre_zps85d0d60d

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Toeditagainnnnnnnnnnn_zps9107abda

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 3-9_zpsb0c3b755

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 2-10_zps009d7ca2

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 11-9_zpsf7d20a9d

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 10-8_zps6659728c

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 9-9_zpsb438150d

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 8-9_zpsd76e6af7

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 7-9_zpsea061917

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 6-9_zps6034ff05

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 5-10_zpsb331bc47

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Blackandwhite_zps459f3340

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 1-12_zps9b2e3601

Neeners
Neeners
Admin

https://horselover2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Empty Re: Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos!

Post by Neeners Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 am

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Wills2_zpsa25810d8

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Wills_zps6977a558

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Tig2_zpsd0ec7f79

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Lex-1_zps05d8f4ef

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Lecky_zps8124212f

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Fen-1_zpsd7786172

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Fen2tr_zps7bce38d1

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Lex_1_zps63a990f6

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! All2_zps5c7f3e9b

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! All_zpsdef6c9e6

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Raine2_zps848f7f65

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Raine_zpsf059ef38

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Belle7_zps06ec2f01

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Belle5_zps8d651847

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Belle4_zps03ce28cf

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Belle2_zps6bb9a579

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Belle_zpsa4910ac1

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Tiggggy222fgbg_zpsf3d3778b

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Tiggggy222f_zps3a3a3a26

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Tiggggy222

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Chase_zpsb98edd1a

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Chase2_zps5040e8d6

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Bb_zps3438bd78

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Breeze2_zpsbd281ab0

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Breeze_zps81d9d8c5

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Ddsfvsd_zpsb8841719

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Breezels_zps35013024

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Rainnnnnn_zps3ed96116

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 3232_zpsc35ab226

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! 11122_zps183b6439

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Poooooo23343_zps64364909

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Tttt333hmm_zps3126337b

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! LexLex_zps9779fe2c

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Lexagain_zpsd0b0209c

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Lexxi3_zps842c8cda

Neeners
Neeners
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos! Empty Re: Tralissa Andalusians - Random Herd Photos!

Post by Morgan&Moon Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:46 pm

All beautiful Smile Such the photographer you are! I love your mini!
Morgan&Moon
Morgan&Moon

http://www.morganbadleyhorsemanship.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S.cattered Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:11 pm

My gosh, I want to take Tigre home!
Send him to Australia? Please? haha.

I'm so glad you posted some photos! Very Happy
S.cattered
S.cattered

https://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes

Back to top Go down

Post by eventpony Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:52 am

Tigre is sooo handsome! Just out of curiosity how do you guys pronounce his name?
The young grey is really nice too Smile

eventpony

Back to top Go down

Post by toraf Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 am

Tigre is so so handsome - love him! Love seeing photos of your herd though, they always look so happy!
toraf
toraf

Back to top Go down

Post by Neeners Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:46 am

Morgan&Moon - Ah thank you! Haha, Willow may look cute, but he is the spawn of Satan in my eyes, rofl.

S.cattered - Haha! My mum is actually torn at the moment, because we're getting Luca back sometime this week, and Tigre is going back to Lucy's to be broken in properly, ready for summer, but we're not sure how Luca will cope with Tigre back home, and she's in two minds whether to sell him or not Sad I don't want to, but mehhh, I really want to ride him. I might have to move down onto the 10 acres with him in a caravan, so that Luca doesn't feel so threatened by him and I can still keep both boys! But we'll see how things go. He's a really nice boy and has come along way, compared to when I first got him. I do admit, I was a bit scared of him, because he was new, I didn't know him well, and since he'd had no training previously, he was a bit of a handful on the end of a bridle, but he's so much better, I feel confident with him now and can actually man handle him, like I do with Luca, haha and he actually listens to me! I wish we all lived close, cause I'd sure as hell love all of you to ride and meet the horses and stuff XD

eventpony - Thanks Very Happy We pronounce is as "Tee-Grey" - It means Tiger, and even Coffee or something in another language O.O I can't quite remember, I'll have to get the e-mail back up! The young grey is Bella, she's up for sale, but she's turning out to be one I don't want to sell! Haha, but there comes a time, my mums health isn't too good lately, and I will be stuck trying to care for them on my own, and it does get a lot some days, but my friend that just bought Breeze is offering to help run the business with me, so we might be able to keep going. I love my guys so much, I don't want to part with them, and with this whole horse meat crisis going on here at the moment, I don't really trust people :/ It's a bit silly, but a horse actually got stolen from my area 2 days ago, and another from my area a week or 2 ago :/ Who knows where they'll end up :/

toraf - Thanks Very Happy I don't know what I even plan on doing with him yet, I want to jump him (He's free jumped 4ft in the school at Lucy's and her being a show jumper herself, said she'd like to take him further in it and take him to some show comps at some point, but we also want him doing dressage, so we're a bit undecided at the moment lol And thanks! I try to keep them all happy, I wish we just had more grass and stuff for them, the whether really is crap right now Sad It's so cold and muddy, and they haven't been turned out much this year at all! Well, not even last year either, it feels like they have been in forever :/
Neeners
Neeners
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S.cattered Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 am

Neeners wrote:
S.cattered - Haha! My mum is actually torn at the moment, because we're getting Luca back sometime this week, and Tigre is going back to Lucy's to be broken in properly, ready for summer, but we're not sure how Luca will cope with Tigre back home, and she's in two minds whether to sell him or not Sad I don't want to, but mehhh, I really want to ride him. I might have to move down onto the 10 acres with him in a caravan, so that Luca doesn't feel so threatened by him and I can still keep both boys! But we'll see how things go. He's a really nice boy and has come along way, compared to when I first got him. I do admit, I was a bit scared of him, because he was new, I didn't know him well, and since he'd had no training previously, he was a bit of a handful on the end of a bridle, but he's so much better, I feel confident with him now and can actually man handle him, like I do with Luca, haha and he actually listens to me! I wish we all lived close, cause I'd sure as hell love all of you to ride and meet the horses and stuff XD

I know right!? I wish you guys could meet all our horses in person! - I was thinking about taking some kind of "introduction" video of them all, then you can meet them.. in.. video? hahaha - We should all do that! Very Happy
S.cattered
S.cattered

https://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Justus4ever Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Lovelovelove all your photos Smile Gypsy has always been a forum favorite for me! I still remember your baby pictures of Tigre, he developed into a very handsome horse! Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing!
Justus4ever
Justus4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by eventpony Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:00 am

I thought tee-gre was right, but wasn't sure. I know somethings are pronounced differently over there than here.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's health. I can imagine that is a hard place to be in horse/business wise. Hopefully you and your friend can work something out so that you can continue the business!

eventpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down