Horse Talk!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time no see!

2 posters

Go down

Long time no see! Empty Long time no see!

Post by HorseCrazyEm Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 am

So those of you from the old forum probably remember me, but to the new people, I'm Emily! I'm from Texas, going to school finishing my management degree and working full time as a vet tech at an equine vet hospital. We're a full service referral hospital so we handle tons of surgeries and get a lot of interesting cases.

I used to do mostly eventing but focus more on hunter/jumpers now. I have a little TB named Bubba who's is a coming 6 year old I think? I'm actually drawing a blank he might be 5 lol. He's an amazing little mover but has had some soundness issues with his hooves so we've been taking it real slow. He had the winter off to let his hooves finish growing out a large hole from an abscess last spring. He's happy and sound now so it's about time to bring him back up and put him back to work.

I'm also riding my boyfriend's coming 5 year old holsteiner, Lancer. He's a really neat little guy that was just gelded this winter and is starting back to work with only one brain now (lancer, not the boyfriend :p ). We're hoping we can get lancer out to some shows this summer and fall and he's been great lately.

I also ride a couple of other horses that those of you on fb have probably seen. They're mostly horses at the barn lancer is at that I ride occasionally for some of the boarders there.

I'll post pics of the boys later, I'm currently on my phone freezing my ass off at a dog trial lol.
HorseCrazyEm
HorseCrazyEm

Back to top Go down

Long time no see! Empty Re: Long time no see!

Post by Morgan&Moon Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Glad you're back! Can't wait to see all your photos!
Morgan&Moon
Morgan&Moon

http://www.morganbadleyhorsemanship.webs.com

Back to top Go down